Vacancy: Receptionist/Data Administrator.
Company: ZEAB Therapeutic LTD
With a love of Science and desire to learn, you’ll help this busy, bustling team to thrive.
Medical Laboratory is like a business in its own right, with teams covering COVID-19 testing, Logistics, Content and Technology. And everything we learn about our customers – the concern to monitor and combat the COVID-19 pandemic and the love for science. Which means your enthusiasm, passion for science and to see lives saved from the virus (SARs-CoV-2).
We do things according to government’s (Department of Health and social care and Public Health England) regulations. But whatever we’re doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive research strength behind us, we’re opening new venture at lightning speed. And we’re giving customers even more affordable ways to COVID-19-testing.
The COVID-19 testing service is based in Building 500, Discovery Park, Ramsgate Road, Sandwich, CT13 9FF, Kent.
Role: Receptionist/Data Administrator
Contract Type: 3 months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Monday-Sunday 10:00 am-17:00
The Receptionist/Data Administrator will be responsible for online product data monitoring, couriered sample reception in the laboratory. They will ensure data quality and integrity in all work completed and will be expected to work to weekly deadlines. The role will be completing data entry and configuration into the Product Data management system. Organisational and time management skills are critical for the success of data administration.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a data-driven, hard-working, solution-delivering individual to fill a critical role within a rapid growth testing service.
Responsibilities / Duties:
– Sample reception, Data application
– Importing and exporting data in large volumes
– Barcoding Lookups and data analysis in excel to provide high quality reports
– Liaison with 3rd party marketing agencies and health care providers’ Teams via phone and email
– Liaison with the Data Management software Fulfilment Team
– Peer reviewing colleague’s work in detail ensuring high quality data entry
– Playing an active role in the continuous improvement of your area
– Assisting with any other reasonable requests made by your direct leader
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Recent or current data administration experience
• Strong technical skills in applications and data administration
• Well organised and able to work to deadlines
• A motivated and engaged team member
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• Data Management system usage e.g. LIM
• Experience in copy writing or writing for an online audience
• An understanding of Data control/administration
- Contact: Recruitment Team: email@example.com
- Reference: ZEABjobs/210218
- Job ID: 160286